Most businesses and also organizations – even the smaller ones – have a website with more or less the latest content. However, a website alone does not do the trick. Why have a website, if nobody knows about it?
Here are a few tips, that will help you get more people to your internet presence:
• Print the address of your website (URL) on everything – business cards, stationery, envelopes, bills, offers, leaflets, cards, brochures, product boxes, ads, signs.
• Add the URL to your email signature.
• Add the URL to the text on your phone mailbox.
• Print the URL on t-shirts.
• Put the URL on your company vehicles.
• Don’t just put the URL – also add the company name, address and phone and fax numbers.
• Exchange links with other companies – add the link of another company to your website and have them add the link to yours on their website.
• Participate in industry-specific forums: give expert advice and add your URL
• Send online newsletters, which contain a link to your website
• Only send the newsletter to people who want it and make it easy for people to unsubscribe from it again
• SEO (search engine optimization) – have your website analyzed and optimized regarding to search engines (relevant key words, optimize text regarding marketing)