There are different kinds of creativity:
- People who make a groundbreaking invention and come up with a brand new product are creative in a different way then people who create a text for a website.
- New inventions and new trends require engagement with the topic for years.
- Changes of existing things, such as improvements or modifications (great ideas everybody has once in a while)
Here are four tips, that can help you with solving problems in a creative way:
- Some people are more creative then others, but everybody can be creative!
- Do not make the mistake to press your ideas into a tight system immediately.
- If you are not able to move forward with a problem, it may be helpful to involve outsiders. Non-professionals see things in a different light and judge them differently than professionals. In order to really be creative, you need at least a little clue in the area that you want to be creative in.
- Younger people are not necessarily more creative than older people. Young people might have more ideas. On the other side, older people are creative in a different way. They have more ideas that are usable and more useful.